THE MIRACLE OF CONFESSION | POPE FRANCIS
- God does not tire of forgiving us if we are able to return to him with a contrite heart
- We must always trust in God’s Patience which always gives us more time
- The “Good Confessor” is, first and foremost, a true friend of Jesus the Good Shepherd
- A heart in which many things come and go is like a local market where you find everything
- Our problem is that our hearts are treacherous
- Jesus’ style as a confessor is, he does not humiliate the adulterous woman by asking her what did you do, when and with whom.
- The devil’s temptation begins subtly but grows, spreads and justifies itself
- The saint chosen by the Lord was also a great sinner, but a penitent sinner.