The book presents deep yet accessible wisdom on how we can show mercy and compassion in our everyday lives. In her own words, Mother Teresa discusses such topics as:
• the need for us to visit the sick and the imprisoned
• the importance of honoring the dead and informing the ignorant
• the necessity to bear our burdens patiently and forgive willingly
• the purpose to feed the poor and pray for all
• the greatness of creating a “civilization of love” through personal service to others
Featuring never before published testimonials by people close to Mother Teresa as well as prayers and suggestions for putting these ideas into practice, this book is not only a lovely keepsake, but a living testament to the teachings of a saint whose ideas are important, relevant and very necessary in the 21st century.